As a member of CARVC, you will enjoy our local news letter “Full Hookup,” discounted pricing to the Annual Convention, a free website listing in http://www.campingcarolinas.com , a complete profile listing in http://www.carvc.org , a free listing in http://carvc.memberclicks.net/assets/documents/ncmap201011.pdf and right now, you would get discounted pricing on the advertising for http://carvc.memberclicks.net/assets/documents/ncmap201011.pdf .
In addition, there are benefits from ARVC:
As members, you will be instrumental in helping the association create and maintain programs designed with our needs in mind. Your membership will add to the strength and recognition of our industry and enhances ARVC's ability to represent your interests in legislative and promotion planning which directly affects your business and its success!
Currently, over 3,700 private RV Parks and Campgrounds across the country depend on the National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC) to bring value-added services to their business every day. An ARVC membership offers a wealth of information, resources and invaluable tools for success. Do not be left behind, get on board and let ARVC map out a seccessful path for you!
Four Great Reasons to Join ARVC
- Education, Education, Education!
ARVC offers numerous Education and Service programs with you in mind.
- ARVC promotes your park and your industry everyday.
- Partnership with affiliated state associations and coalitions - the information clearinghouse for the Outdoor Hospitality industry.
- Protection from burdensome, restrictive and unfair legislation and regulation.
Providing programs with your needs in mind. . .
- Special "members' only" discount from our Member Benefit Providers (MBP) who provide services and supplies you need for your business. Click here for details on our MBP and Member Programs.
- Dynamic professional seminars, networking opportunities galore, and the industry's most comprehensive Outdoor Hospitality Expo at our annual November InSites convention.
- Certified Park Operators program - the only certification program designed specifically for the RV park and campground industry.
- The National School of RV Parks and Campground Management's two-year and graduate programs at Oglebay Resort in Wheeling, WV.
- A "members' only" section for ARVC's website provides industry updates, lists of suppliers, member benefit providers information, upcoming events and programs, and so much more.
Promoting your park and the industry. . .
- A "members' only" listing with www.GoCampingAmerica.com, designed to draw more people to you; one of the top consumer websites for camping and RVing information.
- Participation in the GoRVing multi-million dollar national promotional campaign; exposing more and more people to the camping and RVing lifestyle. Ads appear on prime-time TV and national magazines and newspapers.
- Public Relations programs including media publications, press releases, one-on-one media "pitches" and features in major daily papers, network TV and magazines; partnerships and promotions that put our members in front of their customers.
As the information clearinghouse for the industry. . .
- A biennial National Operations and Economic Survey of the RV park and campground industry.
- Numerous publications and reports such as: The American Camper: Profiles and Perspectives, an in-depth look into the demographics of the American camping public; the ARVC Report, an informative monthly newsletter; and Guest Satisfaction Survey, an industry report on guest stays at various campgrounds.
- Affiliated state association partnerships that allow the exchange of ideas and information and provides statistical data and research.
- The National Issues Conference in Washington, DC gives members an opportunity to advocate with governing agencies and Congress face-to-face.
- Partnership with allied trade associations and related industries to present a unified front on the issues that affect the industry.
- The Legal Defense Fund which serves ARVC members when legal or legislative issues demand funding.
Click here to find out how to join.